Tuesday 27 August 2013

[WoW] #WoWScreenshotADay 25: Culture

This post is part of a series of screenshot entries into a competition run by Tycertank. I’m a little behind on these, so please bear with me!

World of Warcraft has a lot of history, and very deep and rich lore. The various races all have well-defined characteristics, and it took quite a bit of pondering to come up with something that epitomised each one, yet would fit into a single image.

The mailboxes of the various races of Azeroth
Can you identify them all? Click to examine more closely.

That’s not all of them, as time constraints meant I had to limit myself somewhat.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely collage of mailboxes! I don't recognise the one in the 2nd row on the far right... is that Jinyu? I fear my Hordiness is showing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Jinyu! I tried to find a Hozen one but I think on an Alliance character it's tricky, and my only Horde 90 didn't complete the Hozen quests I think.

    ReplyDelete